Site Loader
341 W 2nd St, Ste 4, San Bernardino, CA 92401
341 W 2nd St, Ste 4, San Bernardino, CA 92401

Occasionally, parties will reconcile after a divorce petition has been filed. Some common sense ideas on maintaining a healthy relationship are set forth immediately below [speak with licensed counselor or therapist [this office is neither]]:

Communication: Communication is key in any relationship. Make sure one is open and honest with his or her partner about their thoughts, feelings, and needs. One should listen to his or her partner and try to understand their perspective.

Quality time: Spend quality time together, doing things that both enjoy. One could schedule regular date nights or weekend getaways to reconnect and strengthen the bond.

Show appreciation: Show one’s partner how much he or she appreciates them by expressing gratitude and acknowledging their efforts. Small gestures of appreciation can go a long way in a marriage.

Resolve conflicts constructively: Every relationship has its ups and downs, but it’s important to address conflicts in a healthy and constructive manner. Practice active listening, compromise, and empathy when resolving disagreements.

Keep the romance alive: Keep the spark alive in one’s marriage by surprising his or her partner with thoughtful gestures, showing affection, and maintaining intimacy. Make an effort to keep the romance alive.

Support each other: One should be there for his or her partner during tough times and support them in achieving their goals and dreams. One could show that he or she is their biggest cheerleader and believe in their potential.

Seek help if needed: If you are facing challenges in your marriage that you can’t resolve on your own, consider seeking help from a therapist or counselor. Professional guidance can help navigate difficult issues and strengthen your relationship.


To the extent this blog mentions topics or speaks on issues related to mental health or human relationships, this office obviously does nothing related to mental health or therapy. For such issues, contact a licensed mental health expert, counselor, therapist, etc.

Post Author: lawofficesofjamesrdickinson